Cincinnati, OH Rheumatologist
Salem Foad, M.D
Salem Foad, M.D is a board certified rheumatologist located in Cincinnati, OH. We have been serving the Cincinnati areas' arthritis and osteoporosis needs for over 34 years. Dr. Foad is a fellow of the American College of Physicians and the American College of Rheumatology. He has been caring for patients since 1975 and on the staff of Bethesda Hospital and Good Samaritan Hospital.
Our mission is to provided excellent medical care in an environment of understanding, compassion and caring for the whole patient and their family.
Learn More About Salem Foad, M.D:
- Diagnosis and management of rheumatoid arthritis
- Systemic lupus, sclerderma, vasculitis, and osteoarthritis
- Evaluation and management of osteoporosis,
- Fibromyalgia, tendinitis, bursitis, chronic lower back pain, neck pain, psoriatic arthritis, and gout
- Digital x-ray to detect joint damage or arthritic changes
- Dexa scan to assess bone density and look for osteoporosis
- Lab tests to assess for inflammation and monitor for drug toxicity
- Joint injections to relieve pain, stiffness and joint swelling
- Recent Advances in Drug Therapy
We are certified by The American Board of Internal Medicine, The American Board of Rheumatology, and The American Board of Allergy and Immunology.
Call Salem Foad, M.D today at 513-984-3022 to schedule for an appointment.